Going on honeymoon comes with certain expectations. One of such expectations is that of being able to enjoy ecstatic moments of romance. Everything would need to be set in a manner to allow for such experience. The lingerie and sleepwear are some of the items that would prepare one for a romantic gate away. Buying these items for a honeymoon would need that you make certain considerations so as not to ruin the event.
- Know the taste and personality type of your wife to be: this is very important because the confidence with which any woman would have would largely depend on knowing that they are at their best. What we wear also reflects our personality. Therefore those who are considered the yellow personality type would love to have shapewear that make their body curves very pronounced. They would also be keen on shouting colors such as purple or yellow. This is unlike the blue personality types who are more reserved and would not want something that is too exposing. They want to be a little official and the colors need to be reserved too. The blue ladies may not be very excited at the push-up bras compared to the green or yellow personality types.
- Go by the theme of the wedding: the choice wedding themes often reflect the personality of the wedding couple, especially the women. The theme that is chosen by the woman in the wedding would be a good indicator to the man or the wedding planner on the type of lingerie that the bride would appreciate. Therefore do not go too far off from wedding theme in buying her a women’s body shaper or hosiery.
- Consider the skin color: the worst thing to happen to a woman on a honeymoon is to end up with clothing that do not complement her skin color. She is likely to lose her confidence especially in undressing before the husband. Therefore knowing the color of the skin and matching the colors of bras and underwear is a good and important step towards making a honeymoon exotic and fulfilling.
- Is it within your budget? It is not true that when planning for honeymoon and the accompanying lingerie then one should go overboard in budgeting. You need to be within the budget. The secret is not in buying expensive or cheap, but being patient to be able to buy the underwear and push-up bras at negotiated rates.
- Seek advice from experts in ladies wear: if you do not know what to buy, especially the men, then it is best that you seek advice from women or professional dealers in ladies inner wears. This would save the trouble of rejected gifts.
In conclusion, the choice of lingerie for a honeymooning pair is often about their personality than really about the budget. Therefore before you buy gifts for sleepwear or bras, you need to be sensitive to the personality and personal preferences of the bride.